Laser therapy, also known as low-level laser or light therapy, is a treatment that utilizes specific types of light to interact with tissue. It is used to eliminate pain and promote healing for a variety of medical conditions.
What Are the Benefits of Laser Therapy?
Laser therapy offers patients a safe and effective therapy for a wide range of medical conditions, including soft tissue and sports injuries, arthritic conditions, repetitive stress injuries, wound healing and a variety of general health problems.
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- No known adverse effects
- No drug interactions
- Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
- Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to conventional therapies
- Increased production and release of:
- Endorphins – natural analgesics
- Cortisol – precursor of cortisone
- Growth hormone – instrumental in tissue repair
- ATP – improves and regulates cellular metabolism
- Increased protein synthesis – collagen, DNA, fibroblasts
- Venous and lymphatic flow facilitated
- Increased angiogenesis – elevation of oxygen saturation
- Enhanced immune response, etc.
Call 519-471-1917 to schedule your appointment and learn more!
BioFlex Laser, a division of Meditech International Inc, is a company dedicated to using the healing power of light to alleviate the pain and negative impacts of many common diseases. We are committed to being a clinically proven, non-invasive, non-toxic and safe alternative and adjunct to other therapies, with excellent patient outcomes being our priority focus. We are clinician’s first, partnering with world class engineers, to create products that are incubated in our Meditech clinics, bringing you the best in class low level laser therapy solutions.
Over the past 20 years, the company has developed the BioFlex Series of Laser Therapy Systems, the most advanced and effective devices available on a global basis. Incorporating basic research, scientific knowledge and clinical expertise, the company has developed protocols for a vast array of medical conditions.
Protocols are refined on an ongoing basis at the Toronto Meditech Rehabilitation Clinics where 1200-1500 treatments are administered on a weekly basis. Clinics using BioFlex Laser Therapy Systems are established worldwide and over 2 million treatments have been administered without any significant complication or adverse effects.